Sunday, May 25, 2008

Reason #2 Why You Should Never Check Your Bag

Nick is on his way to Saudi today and he calls me from the airport. He says he feels like everyone is staring at him and to remind him never to wear shorts when flying to Saudi. About half an hour later he calls back and says that they made him put on pants. Luckily, he had his carry-on and was able to pull out a pair of pants. He felt pretty silly in his golf shirt and dress slacks.

For reason #1, ask Nick about his first trip to India.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so glad to see you back. I can't stop laughing. You are so funny! I'd love to hear the #1 reason not to check your bag. And the whole list in your paper is a crack up. I can't believe they are serious (however true some of them may be). Thanks for sharing. That is sooo funny!!

Ritch in Love said...

Girl, post the #1 reason!!

Sally said...

Rosy, I think you should post the #1 reason why you should never check your bags. I would love to hear your take on this. Thanks for keeping us all laughing.