Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bret

Bret is a decade old now...I can't believe it! He had a birthday party at the Outer Zone, a laser tag place. There were about 10 boys that came and they all had a good time. The highlight of the night for Bret was winning a cell phone from one of the arcade games. It was one of those games that seems impossible to win, but with a little skill and a lot of luck he got the phone. He couldn't stop talking about it. So, whether I like it or not, my 10 year old has his own phone.




Bret played tackle football for the first time this fall and looked so grown up and man-like in his helmet and pads. He enjoyed the games, but didn't like having to do sprints during practice. It was good for him, though.


1 comment:

Sally said...

Thanks for the pictures. I love seeing the kids even though I was just there. I miss them!