Thursday, December 10, 2009

A new post....6 months later

After a 6 month hiatus, I'm finally updating my blog. An overseas move, a crazy summer, a new house, unpacking and settling in will do this to ya. Such is life. We're finally settled and life is getting back to normal as normal gets. The boys are enjoying their new school and they take the bus. (Yay for me!!) Drew is talking up a storm and likes to play with his brothers, he's even getting in on the wrestling. Laci is walking all over the place and into everything, like a good toddler should be. Here are a few pics of the new house:




The room of constant chaos...can you find Laci?


So fun to decorate a girl room


Drew & Cole's room

Bret's room


2 comments:

Ryan and Rikke said...

I love the posts - especially the one about Laci's hair. And I love the picture of Drew in his snow gear. Glad you finally updated the blog and posted some pictures of the house. Although you should've included the wall with Derek Jeter to let visitors know what awaits them.

Jen said...

Rosy - I'm so glad you are back! I love the house. Are you liking the change? I can picture you there now - "ok kids, it's cold outside, what should we do...go to McDonald's". Seriously, in the long six months I lived there I was baffled that a place notoriously cold didn't build up any kid friendly indoor facilities! Ah, the memories. So, I love the pictures of your kids! Too cute!! Keep the posts coming. I think I'm about to jump on the blogging band wagon again...we'll see. Take care - Jen (P.S. Will you email me at jenlarsenfamily@yahoo.com with your new address - thanks.