Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmastime in the city...

...is crazy!!! We took the train down the city on Saturday. It is a 2 1/2 hour journey from our house, not a bad day trip. We had Korean food for lunch then went to Times Square and to see the tree at Rockefeller Center. The Toys R Us at Times Square was complete chaos. It was the most crowded store I've ever been in. It freaked me out to be in there and I had to get out quick. And, I could hardly move around the tree at Rockefeller Center. As I was trying to leave, I couldn't push Laci's stroller at all, so this nice guy cleared a path for me to get through. Nick and I got separated, so this was very helpful. The next time we visit the city during the Christmas season, we will take the kids out of school and go on a weekday, although it was kind of fun to be part of the insanity.


Bret & Cole on the train

Drew & Laci on the train

Grand Central Station

Korean food - Bret and Cole both love kimchee

Times Square

Rockefeller Center


1 comment: