Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cole's 6th Birthday!

Last Thursday (Feb. 26) was Cole's much anticipated 6th birthday. He had a fun day at school. I brought in brownies for the class to share. Later that afternoon, he had a party at Chuck E Cheese. It opened last Fall - this place is becoming more and more like the US everyday. Cole invited all the boys in his class, about 10. He and his friends had a great time running around playing all the games and eating pizza. There was even a little ice skating rink that a few were brave enough to try out. He had a great day!

2 comments:

Ryan and Rikke said...

I can't believe he's already 6! He's getting so big so fast (I'm sure I don't have to tell you). Sorry for the heat. I'm in Detroit right now where the temperature was 7 this mornig. I'm wishing it was a little closer to the temperature where you all are.

Sally said...

THEY ARE GROWING UP WAY TOO FAST! I MISS MY GRANKIDS SO....MUCH. IT IS HARD TO LOOK AT THEIR CUTE FACES KNOWING THAT I WON'T SEE THEM FOR AWHILE. GIVE THEM LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES FOR ME.