Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bumbo and Sword Fights

Laci is getting too big, too quick. She loves her Bumbo. She is also losing almost all of her hair. It is gone on the sides and back. She just has a little tuft on the top and some right above her neck. I'm sure it will come in blond, but maybe not until she's 4, if she's like I was.

While I was taking Laci's pictures, Drew came and brought me a sword. He said, "here mom, fight." This was our first official sword fight. After having many a sword fight with Bret and Cole when they were little, it was nice to get back at it again. I haven't lost my skills in the last couple of years. He's just starting to get his little imagination and I love it. Here's my handsome little knight:

4 comments:

Allie, Tony, A.J., Adeline Wiseman said...

Wow...they are both getting so big. Drew doesn't look like the little boy from last summer anymore. He is definately looking like a BIG boy! keep the pics coming of all of the kiddies they change so fast! Love ya all, allie

Marti said...

Laci IS getting big-that was fast. She's so cute! And isn't it funny that when you have a new baby around, your old 'baby' just seems that much bigger?

Annie said...

Drew better watch his back! I won't hold back when I get there, he's going down!

Sally said...

Drew looks so cute with a buzz. But, he's always been cute. I have really been missing you guys lately. I hate having Easter Egg hunts without you. I hope Annie and Joe give the kids losts of hugs and kisses for me.