Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas in Dubai

Here are some pictures of the kiddos. It is beautiful in Dubai this time of year, which is why most of the pictures are outside. The weather right now makes us forget how hot and muggy it is in the summer.


Laci's hair looks a little goofy. Sally gave me these little velcro rollers and I tried one out. I don't really know what I'm doing with this whole girl thing yet. I love her dress, though. I found it at this store here called Monsoon. They have the cutest girl clothes.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ok, Laci's dress is so stinking cute!! Where did you find it?? I LOVE it (my obsession with red might have something to do with it). Your kids look so adorable. I'm sure it's odd to have Christmas when it's warm outside. Singing Frosty the Snowman (or other wintry songs) lose their meaning in the warm sun. I'm sure though you are having many wonderful experiences and memories. I wish I could talk with you. How much longer are you guys there? Hope you are well.

Sally said...

Okay, I think I bought the shirts slightly too big. I'll have to rethink the sizes. They all look adorable. The dress is even cuter on. But, I am sure Laci looks good in anything including a pink towel.

Lindsi said...

Those velcro curlers never worked in my babies hair. I would just curl their hair over my finger.