Monday, September 29, 2008

Drew's 2nd birthday, a few days early

We celebrated Drew's birthday five days early because Nick left us for 2 weeks. Nick is sad he is going to miss Drew's and Bret's birthdays. We just hope he won't miss #4's birthday. Yeah, I'm crazy sending my husband halfway around the world when I'm 36 1/2 weeks pregnant. He's just a short 13 hour plane ride away. We're just crossing our fingers this baby doesn't arrive early. Anyway, we gave Drew his presents, sang to him and had cake on Saturday - really exciting, I know. He didn't care that it wasn't his real birthday. We'll celebrate Bret's #8 when Nick gets back. Now, Bret, on the other hand, is a little upset that he will have to wait a couple of days to open his presents.




Drew waiting patiently to open presents.



Wow, a new book! He doesn't care that it's upside-down.



Unwrapping presents, with Bret's help.



Drew loving the candles. The cake is sooooo boring. Finding decent, or any, decorations here isn't an easy task.


Drew blowing out the candles.





Drew enjoying the boring cake.

He enjoyed it so much, that the next day, I caught him sneaking more cake and cupcakes. Don't worry about that large knife within his reach. I've got it all under control here without Nick.

And, last, but definitely not least............................a much anticipated belly shot. Drew and Cole wanted in on the action, too.

6 comments:

Marti said...

I didn't know you were expecting baby #4! How exciting...cute belly. :)

And, you are in trouble. I wanted to see you when you came to Utah. BOO! Looks like you had fun.

Ritch in Love said...

Congrats with baby#4 on the way!!

Ryan and Rikke said...

I'm so glad you finally decided to update your blog! I can't believe how pregnant you are. A lot has changed in a few months. Please keep us posted on when the big day comes.

Shayla said...

You look awesome- you are the cutest pregnant lady ever! Hang in there and take it easy every chance that you get!!! Tell the family hello and happy birthday to all! :) We miss you!

Shayla

Annie said...

Love the belly shot, I love that Drew and Cole are showing off their bellies too. You don't look like you should be delivering in a few weeks. You look great! I hope Nick doesn't miss baby #4's b-day either. Good Luck!

Sally said...

So cute! Drew looks even older since you were this summer. Can't wait to see the boys again and number 4 (you look great, Rosy). Keep the blog going, I love it! Love to all!